1. Which Paris museum was originally a railway station?
2. Which museum is NOT planning a new location as part of the new Saadiyat Island cultural center in Abu Dhabi?
3. In what year was the British Museum, the first national public museum in the world, founded?
4. How many times has the Mona Lisa been stolen from the Louvre Museum in Paris?
5. In what museum is Michelangelo’s David on display?
6. In what American museum can you find The Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh?
7. A trained volunteer who provides museum tours is known as a:
8. Which of the following is NOT a museum in New York City?
9. Who designed the Louvre’s iconic glass pyramids?
10. Which country holds the distinction of having built the first modern planetarium?
11. Alaska has a museum dedicated to what prehistoric human tool?
12. Where is the Spirit of St. Louis, Charles A. Lindbergh’s plane from his historic trans-Atlantic flight?
13. What is the most-visited museum in the world?