1. What is the line called running from the center of a circle to a point on the edge?
2. A fraction in which the numerator is greater than the denominator is known as?
3. What does the Pythagorean Theorem state?
4. Considered by most the greatest mathematician of antiquity, Archimedes hailed from ?
5. The law that a+b = b+a is called what?
6. Who is perhaps the earliest known female mathematician, who lived in Alexandria, Egypt?
7. In mathematics, what is a chord?
8. How many sides does a dodecahedron have?
9. Ten tenths equals:
10. A univariate equation contains only one what?
11. A sexagesimal number system has a base of what number?
12. Which of the following is NOT a prime number?
13. In a figure like “x squared” or “x cubed” when a number (like “2” or “3”) is written in superscript, what is that superscript figure actually called?