1. Which of these languages did NOT develop from Latin?
2. Latium, where Latin was originally spoken, is part of what modern-day country?
3. How many genders are there in the Latin language?
4. The correct spelling of the Latin phrase for “seize the day” is:
5. The official language of Vatican City is:
6. Plautus and Terence wrote some of the earliest surviving works in Latin. What did they write?
7. “Veni, vidi, vici” or “I came, I saw, I conquered” is originally attributed to which Roman Emperor?
8. The Latin word for land is:
9. The word “agriculture” comes from the Latin “agricola” meaning what?
10. “Semper paratus,” the motto of the US Coast Guard means what?
11. The Latin word for money is:
12. What is a magnum opus?
13. Which Latin phrase is used often in Catholic prayers as an admission of fault?