1. What was Mark Twain’s real name?
2. Who wrote The Color Purple?
3. Stephen King hails from what state?
4. What writer’s commencement speech to Kenyon College in 2005 was published as This Is Water in 2009?
5. Who was the first woman to win a Pulitzer Prize for fiction?
6. Who was the first American to win the Nobel Prize for Literature?
7. The Museum of Edgar Allen Poe opened in 1922 in what US city, blocks away from the writer’s former home?
8. Who wrote For Whom The Bell Tolls?
9. Margaret Mitchell, author of Gone With The Wind was born in what southern city?
10. How many sequels did John Updike write to his novel Rabbit, Run?
11. Olive Kitteredge, a novel by Elizabeth Strout, became an HBO miniseries starring what Academy Award-winning actress?
12. What post-apocalyptic book follows a father and son as they traverse a ruined landscape?
13. What best-seller follows the lives of a missionary family from America who move deep into the Belgian Congo?